VIT-AP SCHOOL OF BUSINESS (VSB)
The VIT-AP School of Business (VSB) is launched with the vision of preparing the future leaders of India to face the emerging crises-opportunities. With management knowledge and leadership being integral parts of the modern age, VSB programmes are designed to enhance leadership competencies, social and ecological sensitivity and systems thinking of the participants. The meticulously designed programmes place a special emphasis on incorporating technology into the curriculum with an objective of enabling students to be effective decision-makers under techno-socio-economic uncertainty. At VSB, students are motivated and equipped to become leaders in order to play a critical role in the evolution of new business models and organization forms, alternate governance structures in business, government, education and health amongst others.
- Ph.D: Doctor of Philosophy in Management, Full Time Programme
- BBA: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), 3 Year Full Time Programme, with specialisation in Business Analytics, Fintech, Digital Marketing and General Management
- B.Com (Finance): Bachelor of Commerce with Finance specialisation, 3 Year Full Time Programme
- • Specialisation in Business Analytics, Fintech, Digital Marketing and General Management
- • Wide array of courses, including liberal arts and engineering courses integrated with management core courses
- • Option to pursue BBA from University of Michigan, Dearborn (UMD), USA : 2 years at VSB and 2 years at UMD, USA
- • Option to pursue BS Business Analytics from Arizona State University (ASU), USA: 2 years at VSB and 2 years at ASU, USA for Business Analytics specialisation students
- • Blend of commerce and finance courses
- • Focus on accounting, auditing, taxation, financial reporting and financial management domains.
- • Opportunity to pursue CA (foundation and inter) professional certification along with B.Com
- • Enables students to pursue other professional certificates such as CMA and CFA
Board of Advisors