VIT-AP SCHOOL OF BUSINESS (VSB)
The VIT-AP School of Business (VSB) is launched with the vision of preparing the future leaders of India to face the emerging crises-opportunities. With management knowledge and leadership being integral parts of the modern age, VSB programmes are designed to enhance leadership competencies, social and ecological sensitivity and systems thinking of the participants. The meticulously designed programmes place a special emphasis on incorporating technology into the curriculum with an objective of enabling students to be effective decision-makers under techno-socio-economic uncertainty. At VSB, students are motivated and equipped to become leaders in order to play a critical role in the evolution of new business models and organization forms, alternate governance structures in business, government, education and health amongst others.
To be globally renowned as a pioneering business school for its contextually relevant programmes and research that transforms business and society
Our mission is to nurture compassionate future business professionals, leaders and entrepreneurs. So, we offer collaborative international programs integrating emerging technologies. We are also striving to contribute to inclusive and sustainable development through industry driven research and applied learning.
Board Of Advisors
Dr. Raju Balakrishnan
College of Business,
University of Michigan,
Dearborn, MI, USA
Dr. Nancy Johnson
International and Graduate Programs & Kalam India Studies Endowed Professor of Management
Gatton College of Business and Economics University of Kentucky, USA
Dr. Selvan Dorairaj
Vice President-Learning and Development Capgemini India
Dr. Ganesh L S
Dept. of Management Studies
Mr. Rajamani Sathish
Vice President, Sales, Strategic Alliances & Partnerships, and Market Development, Chain-Sys Corporation
Founder and CEO of Four Clover Technology Solutions
Professor (Part-time) , New Jersey Institute of Technology
- • Specialisation in Business Analytics, Fintech, Digital Marketing and General Management
- • Wide array of courses, including liberal arts and engineering courses integrated with management core courses
- • Option to pursue BBA from University of Michigan, Dearborn (UMD), USA : 2 years at VSB and 2 years at UMD, USA
- • Option to pursue BS Business Analytics from Arizona State University (ASU), USA: 2 years at VSB and 2 years at ASU, USA for Business Analytics specialisation students
- • Blend of commerce and finance courses
- • Focus on accounting, auditing, taxation, financial reporting and financial management domains.
- • Opportunity to pursue CA (foundation and inter) professional certification along with B.Com
- • Enables students to pursue other professional certificates such as CMA and CFA
The VSB Advantage
Students can choose Business Analytics, Digital Marketing, Fintech or General Management as specialisation. As part of the specialisation, students will undergo practice oriented skill building courses leading to certifications in Business Analytics, Digital Marketing or Fintech.
VSB has International Credit Transfer Agreements with University of Michigan, Dearborn, USA (UMD) and Arizona State University, USA (ASU) leading to BBA from UMD and BS Business Data Analytics from ASU.