Dr. K.A. Asraar Ahmed
Dr. K.A. Asraar Ahmed
Specialization Areas: Business Analytics, Marketing Research & Analytics, Machine learning for Business analysis, Data Analytics & Visualization for Business, Production and Operations Management
Dr. K.A. Asraar Ahmed is currently working as an Assistant Professor at the VIT-AP University, VIT-AP School of business. He has more than 9 years of Academic and research experience. He pursued his PhD from Vellore Institute of Technology University Business School (VITBS) and his area of expertise in Business Analytics using R/Excel/SPSS, Data Visualisation using Tableau, Data Science using R, Quantitative Research, Business Research Methods, Marketing research & Analytics, R statistics, and Statistical Package for Social Science (SPSS), and Production and Operations management.
He has conducted several workshops on Statistics and Data Science using R, SPSS, Eviews and AMOS software. He has received active researcher award in Vellore Institute of Technology B-School and Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Sciences.
Published papers in ABDC/Scopus listed Journals
- ☆ Ahmed, K.A.A., Damodharan, V.S., Subha, K., Prassanna, S., and Rajesh, M., (2022). Impact of E-Leadership Competencies on Employee Behaviour, International Journal of Work Organization and Emotion., (Indexed in SCOPUS and listed in ABDC “B” Category)
- ☆ Ahmed, K.A.A and Surajit, B. (In Press). Quantify the behavioural intention of individual to control SC performance by exploring Cloud Storage Services: An extended UTAUT2 approach. International Journal of Technology and Human Interaction. (In Press) (Indexed in SCOPUS and listed in ABDC “C” Category)
- ☆ K. A. Asraar Ahmed and V.S. Damodharan (2022). Antecedents of QR code acceptance during Covid-19- Towards sustainability, Transnational Marketing Journal (Indexed in SCOPUS)
- ☆ Prassanna, S, Varadarajan, R., Mohsin, K, & K.A.A. Ahmed., (2022). Examining the factors influencing consumers’ choice for electric vehicles in India. International Journal of Electric and Hybrid Vehicles. (In Press). (Indexed in SCOPUS).
- ☆ A. Kranthi Kumar and K. A. Asraar Ahmed (2018). Determinants of Smartwatch Adoption among IT professionals an Extended UTAUT2 Model for Smartwatch Enterprise. International Journal of Enterprise Network Management. Vol.9, No. 3/4. (SCOPUS indexed and listed in ABDC “B” Category)
- ☆ K. A. Asraar Ahmed and V.S. Damodharan (2021). Antecedents of Travel intention in rental taxi services post Coronavirus-19 Lockdown. International Journal of Management and Enterprise Development. Vol 20, No.4. (SCOPUS indexed)
- ☆ Ahmed, K. A. A., and A. Kranthi Kumar (2019). Determinants of M-Ticketing Adoption using Smartphone App among IT Employees of Bengaluru City-An Extended UTAUT2 Approach. International Journal of Business Innovation and Research. Vol.19, No. 1. (SCOPUS indexed).
- ☆ Ahmed, K. A. A., and A. S. Sathish (2017). Determinants of Behavioral intention, Use Behaviour and Addiction towards Social Network Games among Indian College Students. Man in India, Vol.9, No. 4, pp. 21-42. (SCOPUS Indexed)
- ☆ Ahmed, K. A. A., and A. S. Sathish (2015). Unleashing the utilitarian motivations of online shopping among Indian youth. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 6, No.2, p. 391. (SCOPUS Indexed)