U M Gopal Krishna
Specialization Areas: Financial Accounting, Financial Management, Investment Management,
Financial Institutions and Marketing Services, Business Analytics and Data Visualization.
Prof. U M Gopal Krishna is an Assistant Professor at VIT-AP School of Business (VSB). He is pursuing his Ph.D. at Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University-Anatapuramu. He has 12 years of experience in teaching and his teaching interests include Financial Accounting, Financial Management, Investment Management, Financial Institutions, and Marketing Services, Business Analytics. I have been working as a research data analyst from 2019 till date. Expertise in SPSS, SPSS AMOS Structured Equation Modelling, Data Analytics using Advanced Excel, R Statistics, and Tableau. He has published research papers in the Scopus and Web of Science categories.
1. “Employee Stress and Its Impact On Employee Performance Among Women Employees In Mysore District” in Natural Volatiles & Essent. Oils, Volume-08, Issue-04, pp 13997-14015, December – 2021.
2. “Profitability Analysis of Public and Private Sector Banks in India – A Fundamental Approach”, Journal of Mechanics of Continues and Mathematical Sciences, Special Issue-05, Volume-09, pp 159-170, ISSN: (e) 2454-7190, Impact Factor 2.6243, January, 2020.
3. Investors perception towards Risk in Derivative Investments in India” in Journal Critical Reviews, Volume-07, Issue-7, PP 2394-5125, September – 2020.
4. “Problem and Supporting System of Aged People in Sugali Tribes Chittor District, Andhrapradesh”, in International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research (IJSTR), Volume- 09, Issue-2, pp 2277-8616, Impact Factor 7.466, February- 2020.
5. “Investors Perception towards Investment Avenues, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE), Volume-08, Issue-2, pp 1401-1411, ISSN: (online) 2277- 3878, Impact Factor 5.92 July- 2019.
6. “Perception of Investors towards Risk in Various Investment Avenues”, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE), Volume-08, Issue-2, pp 2675 – 2681, ISSN: (online) 2675-2681, Impact Factor 5.92 July- 2019.