Specialization Areas:Behavioral Finance, Investment Management, Financial Markets, Financial Management, Managerial Economics and Business Research Methods.
I started my Career with Bachelor of Business Administration in Auxilium College (Thiruvalluvar University) in first class with distinction, Post graduation MBA-(Finance and Marketing) in Velammal Institute of Technology (Anna University), Chennai and completed my Doctor of Philosophy from VIT Business School, VIT, Vellore in 2022. I have 6 years of Research Experience and 2 years of Teaching Experience. People can reach me at email@example.com
I Worked as an “Assistant Professor” in Kingston Engineering College for 1 year and 6 months (November 2021- June 2023) and acted as a Placement coordinator from November 2021 till relieving. Organized National Level Symposium for Department of Management Studies in May 2023. I am expertise in certain softwares that helps the student community a lot in doing their Project and research such as SPSS, Mendeley, AMOS, PLS-SEM, MS-office – MS-word, MS-excel, MS-power point, Tally-ERP. I have attended various FDPs, MDPs, National Level and International Level Conferences and Workshops, National and International Virtual Conferences and Webinars at various colleges during Research period (2016-2020). I completed my CAT (Certificate in Accounting Technicians) which was conducted by ICWAI (Institute of Cost and work Accountant of India). My Thesis Title is about “Understanding of Selection and Investment on Traditional Savings and Investment options- A study with reference to Vellore city”.
Attended a One-day National Seminar on “Contemporary Issues, Challenges and Opportunities in Equity (10th October, 2018), Emerald’s Advanced Institute of Management Studies in association with Bombay Stock Exchange, K.R. Puram, Tirupathi, Chittoor District, A.P. and Presented a Paper on “Investors’ Sentiment towards Over Reaction and Under Reaction in Stock Market” and it is published in Souvenir. Attended a National Conference and presented a Paper on Two Days National Conference on “Structural, Institutional and Financial Sector Changes (both Global and Indian) in the New Millennium and the Road Ahead” organized by Department of Management and Commerce, Amrita University, Mysuru (7th -8th April, 2017) titled “Demonetization and Its Impact on Business and Economy” and it is published in IOSR (International Organization of Scientific Research), Journal of Business and Management.
Participated and Presented a paper in Two Days International Conference on “Reinventing Business Practices, Startups and Sustainability – ICRBSS – 2022, SRMIST in association with University of Nizwa, titled “A study on Relationship between Traditional Savings, investment and economic factors in India” September 29th and 30th, 2022. Participated One day Management Development Program – “Financial Roadmap for Happy Wealth Retirement” Organized by VIT Business School, Vellore (18th December, 2019).
My Publications details are as below:
- ☆ Published a Research Article entitled “Demonetization and Its Impact on Business and Economy” in IOSR (International Organization of Scientific Research), Journal of Business and Management (8th April, 2017), e-ISSN: 2278-487X, pp.44-50.
- ☆ Published a Research Article in Scopus indexed Journal entitled “Does Demographic Factors Affect Investment on Mutual Funds?- A Study of Employees of BHEL, Ranipet Unit, in International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology (IJMET), Volume 9, Issue 9, September 2018, pp. 21-31. ISSN online: (0976-6359).
- ☆ Published a Manuscript (Research Article) in Scopus indexed Journal entitled “Role of Behavioral Finance in Portfolio Selection and Investment Decision making” in Journal of Critical Reviews, May 2020, Volume 7, Issue -12, pp.320-329. ISSN online (2394-5125).
- ☆ Presented Research Paper in International Conference and Published in Conference Proceedings on “A study on Relationship between Traditional Savings, investment and economic factors in India”, September 29th and 30th, 2022, SRM Institute of Technology, Vadapalani Campus.
- ☆ Received Cash award of Rs.10,000 from Chairman, Member of Parliament, Kingston Group of Institutions, Vellore for being a Placement Coordinator for the Academic Year 2021-2022.
According to me, “Teaching is a very noble profession that shapes the character, caliber and future of an Individual”, If the people remember me as a good teacher, that will be the biggest honour for me forever”.