LIT-DAC (Live Innovate and Transform – Data Analytics Club)
- ★ To demonstrate the importance and use of data analytics, and elaborate about the career paths.
- ★ To enhance statistical understanding and data intuition by data pre-processing.
- ★ Understanding machine learning algorithms and problems associated
- ★ Project building on IBM Watson chatbot, MLkit and text classification.
- ★ Analysis and understanding of feed forward neural networks and deep learning.
- ★ Understanding and experimenting with advanced AI tools like AI gym.
- ★ Students are equipped with the understanding of data analytics and preprocessing.
- ★ Students are able to develop real world automated solutions for various projects embedded with AI technology.
- ★ Hands on with need of the hour technology like IBM Watson, Azure, Google cloud, spider and data brick data bases.
- ★ Efficient understanding and hands on AI tool kit like AI gym and MLkit.
- Guest Lecture on Industry Use Cases : CNN in computer vision by Usha Rengaraju, Principal Data Scientist at Polymath.
- ConFab: A technical discussion on AI and Machine learning
- Project Drive for Appiva Software in Collaboration with PAT team for 4 to 6 weeks of Internship (work from Hostel) in Python and Machine Learning.
- Data Streak Competition
- Baking the Pi
- Lecture and Discussion on Android Intelligence