- February 25, 2021
4th International Conference On Computational Intelligence & Data Engineering – ICCIDE 2021
The conference is conceived as a forum to present and exchange ideas and results of researchers from academia as well as industry providing a common platform to help them develop a comprehensive understanding of the challenges of technological advancements from different perspectives.
The topics of the conference include collective intelligence, intelligent transportation systems, fuzzy systems, Bayesian network, ant colony optimization, data privacy and security, data mining, data warehousing, big data analytics, cloud computing, natural language processing, swarm intelligence, and speech processing.
ICCIDE-2021 is pleased to confirm that All accepted and registered papers will be published in the Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies (LNDECT) series of Springer (Indexed by SCOPUS, INSPEC, EI Compendex, Web of Science).
Prospective authors are requested to submit their papers in not more than 8 pages prepared in the Springer format. The conference focuses on its key concepts but does not restrict the author from presenting in any other related domains.
- Submission Deadline: 1st May 2021
- Author Notification: 15th June 2021
- Camera Ready Submission & Author Registration: 1st July 2021
- Conference Dates: 13th & 14th August 2021
- Submission Link: Click Here
- For more details visit our Website: Click Here
- Mobile No: +91-9441176913
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org