- To organize photo walks to capture and document nature, heritage, city culture, festivals and specific events of interest to photography.
- To conduct periodical exhibitions, meets and thereby bringing together people of the same ideology for the common cause of promoting photography as an art form.
- To promote, develop, preserve, and protect the art of photography.
- An ability to develop his or her eye as a photographer and develop a visual signature.
- An ability to describe proper composition and how to take the perfect photograph in all conditions.
- An ability to use the manual mode on a camera.