- To create awareness on cyber security amongst students.
- To examine the key concepts, protocols and the policies involved in establishing and maintaining security for a network, and building an understanding and familiarity with their operation.
- To examine the actions and processes that can be used to identify, mitigate and respond to cyber-attacks.
- Expertise in configuring host and network by ensuring security.
- Awareness about cyber security.
- Identifying physical points of vulnerability in simple networks.
- Defining the terms vulnerability, threat and attack.
- Faculty Name: Dr. S. Sibi Chakkaravarthy
- Department: Computer Science