- To promote health and wellness among all students, teachers, and staff at the university.
- To instill a sense of responsible living and accountability towards one’s own mental as well as physical health .
- To regularly share health tips towards staying fit through platforms and fun-filled activities.
- To engage students in creative and constructive activities to aid holistic development.
The individuals will have,
- developed a crucial skillset comprising team-work, leadership, and event management
- developed a sense of responsibility towards health care
- a positive attitude towards mental well-being
|Name of the Event Conducted||Speaker||Date|
|INTERNATIONAL YOGA DAY||Mr. Subhash Chandra Bose||21-06-2018|
|BLOOD DONATION CAMP AT VIT-AP||04-10-2018|
|EMOTIONAL WELLNESS||Dr. Ravindra Dhuli||01-11-2018|
|LIVIT-LIVING WELL (Practices of yoga & meditation||Sri. J. Balakrishna||16-03-2019|
|EACH ONE, PLANT ONE(EOPO)|
on the occasion of World Plantation day
- Faculty Name: Dr. CH. DEEPAK
- Department: Electronics and Communications