- To create a platform for the students to get exposure to the fascinating world of Nano-science and Nanotechnology.
- To conduct seminars, guest lectures, industrial visits etc. to enhance the student knowledge and their creative thinking .
- To motivate students to pursue research in this multidisciplinary scientific education through Academic and Industrial Nano experts.
- Students gain basic and advanced knowledge in this Nano-science field.
- Students are acquainted with latest updates on research, new technology advancement and application of Nanotechnology in various fields of Science and Engineering .
- The students are motivated and get enlightened about the opportunities in Nanotechnology area.
- Faculty Name: Dr. Anita Sagadevan Ethiraj
- Department: Physics