- March 7, 2020
COUNSELLING / INTERVIEW
- Counselling dates will be announced
- The Required Documents in originals are needed for verification (If not given already, a set of photocopies may be provided)
- It is mandatory to bring Rs. 12,000/- as Demand Draft drawn in favour of “VIT-AP Unirversity”,Payable at Guntur or Vijayawada.
- This fee includes counseling fee Rs.6000/- (which is Non Refundable) and Rs. 6000/- advance fee which will be refunded on cancellation of admission.
- Applicants without the DD for the said amount will not be permitted to attend the counselling / interview.
- Allotment of seat for a programme once made is final and cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- If the applicant fails to qualify in the prescribed qualifying examination, the provisional admission accorded will stand cancelled and the fee remitted will be forfeited.
The following documents in originals are required to be submitted at the time of Admission.
- Any Age proof certificate (photo copy)
- Qualifying examination mark statements of all attempts ( Intermediate / +2 mark statement. Minimum 60 % aggregate is essential).
- Score card of CLAT / LSAT
- Community Certificate (For SC/ST candidates).
- Nativity Certificate (For Jammu & Kashmir and North Eastern state candidates only)