Run 4 a Cause
- ★ Running in a group is more fun and it improves overall performance.
- ★ Encourage, inspire and motivate students and faculty members to improve their mental and physical health through running and exercise.
- ★ Help to overcome stress, anxiety and depression, with particular emphasis on exercise and fitness as a component of managing these diseases.
- ★ Improve the public awareness against social causes ranging from cancer to fertility to water preservation
- ★ Improves overall health and performance
- ★ Members learn to achieve a healthy and fit way of life.
- ★ The student will be able to analyze his/her society critically and transformed into responsible individuals who are motivated to serve our society.
- ★ The public will be familiar against social evils, importance of water preservation and tree plantation
- Weakly training Program, Run 4 Fun, 2 km Run,
- Athlon2020_100m Sprint
- Connecting Mind, Body & Soul