Rudra Club-Open Community
With The Motto Of “Donate Your Humanity and Visualise the Love”, We at Rudra, truly believe in the principle that Love, indeed, Moves The World! We conduct well- being sessions with primary focus on individual and environmental well-being and by combining the triad of ideas, i.e. voluntary donation, change in ideation and artistic recreation, we at RUDRA, believe that we have created a unique combination that has the potential to bring about a transformative change in the Society.
- To create a sense of self and environmental wellbeing amongst the students by conducting activities such as cleanliness drives, well-being sessions and open houses.
- To bring out a sense of belongingness amongst the students through the means of item donation.
- To reach out to the underprivileged ones amongst society and spread happiness.
- To see a positive change in the attitude of the students towards their immediate surroundings.
- To inculcate a feeling of love and compassion in the students.
- To create an impact in the society by reaching out to as many underprivileged people as possible and donate them these items which would otherwise have been wasted.
- Field Visit : Chiguru Orphanage, Vijayawada.
- Chat To Change 1.0 : A Series Of Live Sessions & Workshops with different kinds of Artists.
- Paint A Smile : Pot Painting Competition.
- Inauguration Of Open House Rudra In MH-1 & LH-1 for accepting donations.
- Mental Awareness Workshop : Tie Up Of Rudra & Leo (VIT Vellore) for a talk by Dr.Rama Reddy KARRI.