Club Name: Rotaract Club
Club Code: EXC2041
- ★The club shall be responsible for planning, organizing, financing,
and conducting its activities and shall itself supply money, manpower, and creative imagination necessary thereto, except in the case of joint projects or activities undertaken in cooperation with other organizations, such responsibility shall be shared with such other organization(s).
- ★ This club shall undertake among its activities at least two major service projects annually, one to serve the community and the other to promote international understanding, and each shall involve all or most of the members of the club.
- ★ This club shall provide a professional development program for its members.
- ★ It is the responsibility of the club to raise more than occasional or incidental financial assistance from the sponsoring Rotary club, nor shall it make general solicitation from Rotary clubs other than its sponsoring Rotary club or other Rotaract clubs; nor shall it solicit financial assistance from individuals, businesses, or organizations in the community without giving something of value in return. All fund are raised for service projects which are expended for that purpose.
- ★ Members are expected to be ethical in business and personal relationships.
- ★ Cultural Awareness: Around the world, practically every religion, country, culture, race, creed, political persuasion, language, color, and ethnic identity is represented among members of Rotaract.