- ★ To support and encourage enthusiasm for different viewpoints about robotics
- ★ To improve creative thinking, social, and problem-solving skills
- ★ To offer understudies the chance to plunge profound into the depth of robotics and investigate how programming and robot configuration can take care of issues of all shapes and sizes
- ★ Development of communication and marketing skills and compatibility to work in a group.
- ★ Development of curiosity in the member to understand and build creative robots to solve social and industrial issues
- ★ Development of the ability to work collaboratively with a mechanical, computer, electronics, and other fields.
- Workshop on Chatbot using altsense
- VIT on Wheel (VOW)
- Raspberry Manual