RESEARCH GRANT IN ENGINEERING, MANAGEMENT & SCIENCE
(SEED FUND FOR FACULTY TO INITIATE RESEARCH)
Sanctioned RGEMS projects:
|School of Computer Science and Engineering|
|School of Electronics Engineering|
|School of Mechanical Engineering|
|School of Advanced Sciences|
|(i) Department of Mathematics|
|(ii) Department of Physics|
|(iii) Department of Chemistry|
|School of Social Sciences and Humanities|
Details of patents published through RGEMS projects:
|Title of Invention||IOT BASED POWER THEFT DETECTION SYSTEM|
|Applicants||1. Dr. Umakanta Nanda (SENSE, VIT-AP)
2. Dr. Asis Kumar Tripathy (SITE, VIT, Vellore)
3. Mr. Nitin K Mucheli (BTech, ECE-VLSI, VIT-AP)
4. Dr. Jayendra Kumar (SENSE, VIT-AP)
|Field of Invention||PHYSICS|
|Date of Publication||12/06/2019|
List of publications through RGEMS Projects:
- S. Sibi Chakkaravarthy, V. Vaidehi and Steven Walczak, “Cyber Attacks on Healthcare Devices Using Unmanned Aerial Vehicles”, Journal of Medical Systems, Vol.44, Article 29, Springer, (SCIE).
- Nune Pratyusha, Santanu Mandal, Rohit Bhargav Pees, Mohammed Suhail, “Area of Hysteresis Loop of a Generic Memristor Emulator“, IEEE Xplore, DOI: 10.23919/SpliTech.2019.8783019.
- Y. R. Kumar, K. Deshmukh, K. K. Sadasivuni, S. K. K. Pasha, “Graphene Quantum Dots Based Materials for Gas Sensing, Bio-Imaging and Energy Storage Applications: A Review,” RSC Adv., (2020), 10, pp. 23861 – 23898.