Club Name: Nutrition Club
Club Code: EXC2030
- ★ To learn about the My Plate food groups, how to calculate daily calories and the importance of eating a variety of foods daily.
- ★ To learn how to shop for healthy foods on a budget, including checking food labels in the grocery aisles.
- ★ To learn what amount and what types of physical activity are important for teen health.
- ★ To learn about lifestyle exercise and how to develop a lifestyle compatible workout plan.
- ★ To learn how to track food eaten over time to assess diet quality
- ★ Students feel better when they are active and eat healthy foods.
- ★ Students will learn how to cook meals that are tasty, easy to cook, healthy, and don’t cost a lot.
- ★ The habit will help improve or maintain how they look, they say that they are more apt to make an effort to change.