VIT-AP University Junior Research Fellow – Recruitment 2020
VIT-AP University is looking for M.E./M.Tech/Ph.D. graduates to work under the following project
|Title of the Project||Investigation on Methods to Improve Transient Response of Microgrids Using Virtual Inertia Mechanisms for Seamless Synchronization With Utility Grid|
|Company Name||Vellore Institute of Technology - Andhra Pradesh (VIT-AP) University|
|Job Location||Inavolu (V), Near AP Secretariat, Amaravati-522237, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|No of Posts||01|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /- Per Month|
|Duration of the Employment :||2 Years|
|Last Date to Apply||20/01/2020|
Qualification & Experience Details
- ME/M.Tech/Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering (with a specialization in Power Electronics, Power Systems, Control Systems, or any other relevant specialization).
- Should have sound knowledge of power electronic converters, control systems, power quality.
- Expertise in MATLAB/Simulink based system modelling.
- Experience in Hardware-In-The-Loop (HIL) setups development.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Should have strong motivation and commitment towards research.
- At least one publication in Scopus/SCI indexed journals or conferences is desirable.
Application and Selection Procedure
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with all the relevant documents pertaining to the details of qualifications, experience, etc., on or before 20/01/2020.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at a later date which will be intimated by email.
- No TA and DA will be paid for appearing the interview.