VIT-AP University Junior Research Fellow – Recruitment 2020
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary of post of Junior Research Fellowship for the SERB sponsored project in the School of Electronics Engineering, VIT-AP University, AP-522237, India with the details mentioned below:
|Title of the Project||Impact of Lateral Straggle on the Logic Gates, SRAM, and Ring Oscillator in Silicon on Insulator (SOI) Tunnel FET|
|Sponsored Agency||SERB, DST|
|Project sanction number||SRG/2019/000628|
|No. of Posts||One (01)|
|Duration||Two (02) Years|
|ME/M.Tech/Ph.D. in Electronics and Communication Engineering (with a specialization in Microelectronics and VLSI, or any other relevant specialization).|
|Other Qualification and Experience Details||• Should have sound knowledge of Advanced MOSFET like Tunnel FET, FinFET.
• Expertise in Technology Computer Aided Design (TCAD) Sentaurus Simulator.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Should have strong motivation and commitment towards research.
|Age limit||Not more than 30 years|
|Fellowship||Rs. 31,000 /- Per Month|
|• The assignment is purely temporary in nature and it is co-terminus with the project.
• University reserves the right to cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason.
• All original testimonials would be required to produce for verification purpose at the time of interview.
• No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview and/or joining of the position.
• All the terms & conditions for this recruitment will be as per the guidelines of SERB, DST, Govt. of India.
|How to Apply||• Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with all the relevant documents pertaining to the details of qualifications, experience, etc., on or before 03/02/2020.
• Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at a later date which will be intimated by email.