VIT-AP University Chancellor Dr. G. Viswanathan signed an agreement with Arizona State University (ASU) on 28th June 2019 for an International Credit Transfer Program. Dr Raghu Santhanam, Chair Department of Information Systems and Dr Kay Farris, Senior Associate Dean, Academic Programs, W. P. Carey School of Business signed on behalf of Arizona State University.
Students opting for this will get two degrees – BBA Business Analytics from VIT-AP University and BS Business Analytics from Arizona State University.
About the Program
- Study 1st and 2nd year in VIT-AP School of Business
- Study 3rd and 4th year in Arizona State University
- Get BBA Business Analytics from VIT-AP University
- Get BS Business Analytics from Arizona State University
Interested candidates can email email@example.com or call 07901057255.
About Arizona State University
US News & World Report Rankings
- Ranked #1 in the US for Innovation (Ahead of MIT and Stanford) – US News and World Report, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019
- Ranked #10 for UG Program in Management
- Ranked #10 for UG Program in Quantitative Analysis
- Ranked #11 for UG Program in Management Information Systems
- Ranked #3 World-wide in Research Productivity by the Association for Information Systems Research Rankings (Based on Publications in the past 3 years)
- Top 1% of World’s Most Prestigious Universities, “Times Higher Education”
About VIT-AP School of Business, VIT-AP University
- Part of VIT – Ranked No.1 Private Institution for Innovation (ARIIA 2019 Award) by Govt. of India
- First to India to Offer Liberal Arts + STEM as foundation in Business Degrees
- First in India to Offer 2 + 2 BBA program with reputed US universities
- International Credit Transfer Program with University of Michigan, Dearborn
- International Credit Transfer Program with Arizona State University
- Faculty with experience in IIMs & International Universities
Eligibility for BBA Business Analytics @ VIT-AP School of Business, VIT-AP University
- Any group with Mathematics in 12th Std.
- 60% aggregate in 10th and 12th Std. or equivalent
- Min of 70% in Mathematics in 12th or equivalent
Eligibility for BS Business Analytics @ Arizona State University, USA
VIT-AP Advantage - B.Tech Admissions
- 10 May 2023
Design Your Own Degree is a unique opportunity that students have in shaping...
VIT-AP University inks MoU with State University of New York (SUNY)
- 09 Feb 2023
VIT-AP University, Amaravati entered in to a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)...
VIT-AP School of Law signs MoU with Birmingham University
- 24 Dec 2022
VIT-AP School of Law signed MoU with the Prestigious Birmingham University....
VIT-AP & AKS IAS Academy sign MoU for UPSC Training
- 25 May 2021
The signing ceremony of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between VIT-AP...
VIT-AP inks Academic & Research MoU with CSIR-IICT
- 11 Apr 2021
The signing ceremony of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the School...
VIT-AP School of Law signs MoU with CHSS
- 10 Feb 2021
Signing ceremony of Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the VIT-AP School...