- Support women to achieve their potential as engineers, applied scientists and leaders and to reward excellence.
- Encourage and promote the education, study and application of engineering amidst women.
- Work with organizations and influences to promote gender diversity and equality in the workplace .
- Women engineering students will be self-motivated, encouraged and self-reliant.
- Women empowerment and their equality will be instilled within women candidates.
- Women will be aware of the social issues and the stigma still existing against them and learn to deal with them accordingly.
- Faculty Name: Dr. Chandreie Mukherjee
- Department: English