Controller of Examinations (CoE)
The Office of the Controller of Examinations is responsible for the preparation, scheduling, and conduct of the Final Assessment Test (FAT) for all the programmes offered by the institute. It also facilitates the central valuation of answer scripts and the timely publication of Results. The other responsibilities are:
Issuing Grade Certificates, Consolidated Statement of Grades and Provisional Certificates as and when candidates become eligible to receive the same.
- ☆ The issue of Transcripts
- ☆ Preparation of Degree Certificates
- ☆ Preparation of Rank List / List of Gold Medalists.
- ☆ Providing genuineness/verification services to various stakeholders such as Government authorities, corporate bodies, and educational institutions.
- ☆ Facilitating Paper Seeing and Revaluation Processes.
- ☆ Arranging for Pre and Post Auditing of Question Papers and Answer Booklets by both internal and external subject experts.
- ☆ The issue of Duplicate Certificates.
- ☆ CGPA Equivalence Certificate
- ☆ Duplicate Certificate