Name of the Programme:Dual Degree [B. A. – Public Services], [M. A. – Public Services] (with integrated coaching for UPSC)
Start Period: Academic Year 2021-22
- • Resident Indian National who has had regular full time and formal education.
- • A Pass in XII State Board examination or equivalent with a minimum of 60% aggregate.
- • Students from Jammu and Kashmir and North Eastern States of India should have an aggregate of 50% in the Class XII examinations.
- • Students belonging to the SC/ST Community should have an aggregate of 50% in the Class XII examinations.
- • Students from any stream of study in class XII can join this course.
About the Programme: The programme is designed for students, who would like to serve the nation through various administrative services. It offers a dual degree of B.A. in Public Services and M.A. in Public Services, giving learners an opportunity to decide when they want to take the UPSC exam. Primarily, this programme caters to students who are interested in the field of social sciences. Here, the students have the advantage of choosing their programme-course according to their area of interest. Apart from enabling them to pursue academic research in public services, this course will also train them for competitive public service commission examinations.
Programme Duration: 5 years
Admission Procedure: The candidate must qualify the written test.
Career Prospect: A course in B.A. Public services gives an opportunity to develop required knowledge and competitive aptitude for qualifying public service commission examinations and careers in governance, policy making and academics.