We are in turbulent and uncertain times. Our stakeholders are our prime concern. With due consideration to the COVID-19 situation, we have modified the BBA admissions process to ensure the applicants can participate from the safety of their homes without taking risk.
The Admissions process is simplified and the selection will be based on Online Personal Interview. There is no TEST / EXAM. The steps to follow to take admissions are given at the bottom.
We have created merit scholarships, which reduces the academic fees substantially. The various categories of the scholarships and the Academic Fees payable are given below. Scholarships will be awarded based on academic excellence and performance in personal interview. Co-curricular and extra-curricular achievements at the state and above levels will also be given consideration. Only selected candidates will be considered for scholarships.
[table “130” not found /]
Note: One time, caution deposit of ₹ 3,000 has to be paid in addition to the academic fees.
- Register online to apply – Click here
- You will get login id and password in registered email and mobile number
- Log in, change the password and fill in all the required details and upload scanned copies of 10th and 12th Std. Mark sheets. Submit the form. Make a payment of Rs.950 for application fees
- Eligible candidates will be informed about the interview by email.
- To participate in the interview, make online payment of Rs.10,000 (refundable if not selected)
- Provide email id, WhatsApp and mobile number, and scanned copy of AADHAR card or school ID for use during the interview through Google form
- Attend the interview
- Selected candidates will be informed by the evening of the same day
- Provisional admission letter and declaration form will be sent by email to the selected candidates
- Confirm acceptance of admission by sending signed and scanned copies of provisional admission letter and declaration form by email
- Pay the full academic fees within the specified date. If hostel accommodation is required, apply and make an online payment for Hostel+Mess fees
- Students who are awarded scholarships, will be intimated by email and they will have to pay ONLY the applicable fees