VSL – 5 years integrated BBA., LL.B.(Hons.)
VIT-AP offers a 5-year integrated Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Laws (BBA.,LL.B (Hons)) is a dual degree programme inculcating sound principles of business administration and law preparing a student to excel in corporate field nationally and internationally. Meticulously curated pedagogy and innovative techniques not only enable a student to survive in the competitive world but also overcome the challenges with innovative methods trained during the course.
The Course comprises of mandatory courses, extensive spread of programme electives and honours courses where a student can freely select an area of interest and explore the contemporary developments and challenges. With technologically equipped infrastructure innovative learning methods are better delivered to students. Pedagogy and mode of teaching includes technologically imbibed lectures, case-study analysis and enacting of landmark judgments, moot court training, projects, interactive learning and various programmes. With world-class library and resources in the campus students can enrich their knowledge and core principles of law. A multidisciplinary interaction in campus through various clubs and events provides student to develop life-skills. A student is encouraged to choose credit based foreign language courses like French, Spanish, German, Japanese along with English which would train and equip to set a strong foot abroad.
With active collaborations students are prepared to actively participate in mooting competitions, debates, legal-aid clinics and extra-curricular activities. In addition to classroom instruction and discussions, students are given excellent training in drafting, argument analysis and proficient presentation. Students can make use of the state-of-the-art infrastructure, library, moot court hall, seminar halls to get enriching education.
- Application: BBA LLB Admissions 2023 – Apply Online
- Brochure: Click here to Download
- Application Process: Click Here
Eligibility and Admission:
- • A candidate should have passed Higher Secondary School Examination (10+2) from any recognized board in India or overseas. Student who have appeared for the Higher Secondary Examination and awaiting results are also eligible to apply subject to submission of passing certificate by the announced date.
- • The applicant shall be less than 20 years of age and should have attained minimum 60% in Higher Secondary admission.
- • The applicant should have CLAT, LSAT or VSLAT 2022 scores followed by an online interview.