VSL – 5 years integrated B.A., LL.B.(Hons.)
VIT-AP offers a 5-year integrated Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Laws (BA.LLB (Hons)) Programme which is a combination of law and arts subjects. A sound understanding of subjects like political science, economics etc. with sufficient grounding in the fundamental branches of law gives the student a well-rounded education and prepares them to be the best in their field.
The programme has a total of 60 subjects which comprise mandatory core subjects, University electives, optional courses and seminar courses. The method of teaching involves lectures, discussions, case-study analysis, mooting, field study and projects. Teaching this programme is so designed that classroom interaction and discussions is encouraged and for that, the course outline, reading material, syllabus and relevant Court judgements are all shared with students. Students will be expected to come prepared to classes. Simulation activities, workshops and presentations are conducted to encourage student participation and deliberative dialogue to inculcate critical thinking, inter-disciplinary exploration, strict scrutiny of the established principles and discussion on underlying themes.
With active collaborations students are prepared to actively participate in mooting competitions, debates, legal-aid clinics and extra-curricular activities. In addition to classroom instruction and discussions, students are given excellent training in drafting, argument analysis and proficient presentation. Students can make use of the state-of-the-art infrastructure, library, moot court hall, seminar halls to get a enriching education.
- Application: BA LLB Admissions 2023 – Apply Online
- Brochure: Click here to Download
- Application Process: Click Here
Eligibility and Admission:
- • A candidate should have passed Higher Secondary School Examination (10+2) from any recognized board in India or overseas. Student who have appeared for the Higher Secondary Examination and awaiting results are also eligible to apply subject to submission of passing certificate by the announced date.
- • The applicant shall be less than 20 years of age and should have attained minimum 60% in Higher Secondary admission.
- • The applicant should have CLAT, LSAT or VSLAT 2022 scores followed by an online interview.