- To develop good attitudes of pride, sportsmanship, Team spirit and ethical behavior among all students.
- To provide for a safe physical environment and develop good health habits.
- To provide various sports activities for the students which will enhance their physical and mental fitness.
- Elimination of worries and anxieties through developing appropriate interests and habits of practicing exercises and sports.
To encourage the students to participate in intramural and extramural competition, according to their interests and abilities.
- To develop their sports skill, leadership skill, and Organizing skill.
- To encourage healthy competition and build strong bonds among students.
- Faculty Name: Dr. D. Kalidoss
- Department: Physical Education