- Running in a group is more fun and it improves overall performance.
- Encourage, inspire and motivate students and faculty members to improve their mental and physical health through running and exercise.
- Help to overcome stress, anxiety and depression, with particular emphasis on exercise and fitness as a component of managing these diseases.
- Improve the public awareness against social causes ranging from cancer to fertility to water preservation.
- Improves overall health and performance.
- Members learn to achieve a healthy and fit way of life.
- The student will be able to analyze his/her society critically and transformed into responsible individuals who are motivated to serve our society.
- The public will be familiar against social evils, importance of water preservation and tree plantation.