- To understand the benefits of open source software over proprietary software.
- To create awareness and train users to go for open source software.
- To accelerate development and deployment of free and open source technologies, and beyond.
- Free to use, free to study, free to distribute, free to modify, free to access.
- Students will get alternative to every proprietary software to get the job done without paying any license fee.
- Awareness and exposure to open source software.
- Support to the developers of open source software