The VIT-AP hostels are highly secure and well guarded. Only VITians & VIT authorized personnel are allowed inside. We aspire to make the hostel a ‘home away from home.
Each hostel room is equipped with a cot, chair, study table and cupboard. Resident wardens are available 24×7. Provision stores are located in the hostel where students can buy essentials such as mattresses, pillows, buckets, mugs, locks, stationeries, books, soaps.
Both AC and Non-AC rooms are available. The type of room is allocated on the first-come first serve basis and availability once the hostel fee is paid in full.
- Dedicated buildings with access privilege only to VIT authorized personnel
- New, clean and comfortable
- Well guarded and secure
- Transportation through new, safe, Wi-Fi buses
- Wi-Fi enabled premises
- Healthy meals prepared at the hostel
- Convenience stores and facilities
- Indoor games
- Reading rooms
- Resident wardens
- VIT Hostel rules to be observed
Men’s Hostel Warden
Prof. S. Karthikeyan
Mr.K.Somasundaram – 9182727005 / 8885136906
Mr. MVSS Raju – 9885827014
Mr. Kali Patnaik – 06281026442
Men’s Hostel Office – 08632370501
Ladies Hostel Warden
Prof. Salini Rosaline
Ms.Srilakshmi – 9440820165