- To develop an understanding of the artistic and technical elements of physical expression that lead to performance artistry, and will attain and/or maintain a technical proficiency, based on sound kinesiological principles, at the high intermediate level of at least two of the following techniques: 21st Century Dance principles, theory and practice like contemporary Indian Bollywood, Contemporary Indian Folk Dance, Ballet, African, Flamenco, Jazz, Odissi, Bharatyanatyam.
- To help students retain and enhance their own, individual skills in terms of twisting, sizzling and presenting their piece/work of art.
- To develop a career in dancing for those who have the passion.
- To provide opportunities for healthful relaxation and recreation, grace and rhythm, coordination of body movements, maintenance of fitness and body posture, and proper body mechanics.
- gain better understanding of the use of their bodies.
- Students participate in all the cultural activities of the university and also in the inter-college and intra-university functions.
- Students will learn the values and methods of artistic collaboration.
- student will be prepared to enter the professional world of performing/theatrical arts.
|Name of the Event||Resource Person||Date|
|Flamenco Workshop||Ms. Yuka Shori||18-08-2018|
|Zebola Dance Workshop||03-11-2018|
|Republic Day Celebrations||26-01-2019|
|Tera Time Aagya||02-03-2019|
|Semi-Classical Workshop||Mr. M. Kumar||11-03-2019|
|Hip-Hop Workshop||Mr. M. Kumar||18-03-2019|
|Bollywood Workshop||Mr. M. Kumar||18-03-2019|
|Free Style Workshop||Mr. M. Kumar||25-03-2019|
- Faculty Name: Mr. CARLIN POUAMOU
- Department: School of Languages