The concept of Engineering Clinics is drawn from the idea that engineers too require a place to get hands on expertise of knowledge gained from the courses studied in class, just as their medical counterparts. The only difference in this kind of clinic is hands-on experience with no consequence of objects destroyed, unlike their medical counterparts. Salient Points
- • A ‘First in the Country’, hands-on course in every semester.
- • A theme based practical learning in every semester carrying credits.
- • Mutli-disciplinary group (students from all programmes) of 5-6 students.
- • Groups can select to work on a specific topic from a large group (40-50) of tasks, or projects related to real world problems.
- • Each group has a faculty coordinator/Instructor who will guide/evaluate the overall group as well as individual students.
- • The students have to display their model in the ‘Engineering Clinics Expo’ at the end of semester.